Wet Utilities Engineer - Hyderabad
“ We are looking to recruit an experienced Wet Utilities Engineer in our Hyderabad office who will be a key member of our Infrastructure group to work on projects in India and across the world.
From helping shape entire cities to adapting infrastructure to deal with the climate emergency, a career at Buro Happold presents the chance to make a difference. With a world class reputation, our creativity and our people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities alike. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
With us, your preconceptions will be tested, your resilience built, and your career enriched.
This Will Encompass
- Working on the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, with technical inputs from numerous disciplines, including transport, energy, sustainability, and building engineers
- Assisting Project Lead/Discipline lead and developing more junior team members. Identifying opportunities to grow the team and bring new skills into the team
- Preparing designs, drawings, technical reports, specification, and schedules.
We Are Looking For
- Ideally be in the range of 4-6 years’ experience range
- Demonstrating both the ability to work on multidisciplinary projects, collaborate with other disciplines as well as having excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of masterplan engineering (Potable water, Sewerage, Storm water drainage, Firefighting and Irrigation), the formulation of options and holistic analysis to provide recommended solutions to clients, as well as an awareness (and ideally experience) of applying the principles of sustainability to infrastructure engineering
- A desire to show continuous quality improvement in our work
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Civil3D, Bentley Water/SewerGems, EPANET and Microdrainage
- Degree in Civil Engineering and a Master’s degree from a reputed institute
- Experience in the Middle East and/or UK would be an advantage
Interested? Intrigued? Inspired?
We can offer a stimulating and challenging environment, excellent scope for progression and the opportunity to work on a wide range of outstanding projects in India and further afield. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide network of engineers and specialists across the global practice to further enhance your skills and technical knowledge. We can offer you an interesting range of work and an excellent personal challenge as we support you to develop your career to new heights.
Buro Happold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals. We actively promote inclusivity to enable every individual to reach their full potential, the more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
We are working to change the lack of representation of minority groups in the built environment, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions through collaboration.