Talent Acquisition Consultant
We're looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our successful team in our Bengaluru or Hyderabad office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone build amazing teams on the most exciting projects in India and further afield.
Described by our clients as ‘passionate’, ‘innovative’, ‘collaborative’: Buro Happold Engineering is an independent, international engineering practice that over the last 40 years has become synonymous with the delivery of creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world. Having worked on every continent, our clients include more than 90% of the world’s leading architectural practices and we have collaborated with global organisations such as the United Nations, The World Bank and UNESCO. Through our global community of driven, world leading engineering professionals we deliver elegant solutions for buildings and cities that seek to address the major problems facing societies today.
As an organisation we strive for progress and are committed to finding new and better ways to deliver elegant solutions. We recognise that this can only happen if our people can keep up with, create and implement the latest developments in technology and ideas. We offer learning and development opportunities at every level, to help shape exciting and personally satisfying careers and ensure our engineers stay at the cutting edge of industry thought.
What will you be doing …
- Direct recruiting: Working in close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Lead, manage a number of roles for the region
- CV Shortlisting: Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process
- Candidate Sourcing: Sourcing candidates by utilising various sourcing strategies, including but not limited to: Online job boards, social media platforms, professional networking sites, and other direct/indirect sourcing techniques to identify and attract suitable relevant candidates. Manage costs per stipulated limits by maintaining a healthy source mix balance across various sourcing channels.
- Stake Holder Management: Manage relationships with business heads, hold regular discussions on the hiring needs of the business and guide direct reports during such discussions but ensure escalations to TA Lead when needed.
- Employee Referral: Manage and promote internal employee referral campaigns
- Talent Pool Management
- Applicant Tracking and Data Management: Utilise and assist with maintaining accurate information on the company's applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Recruitment Support: Provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team
- Market Research: Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and competitive landscape to develop effective sourcing strategies and attract top talent.
- Diversity and Equity: Working towards the achievement of our diversity and equity targets by ensuring we are implementing inclusive practices and sourcing diverse candidates.
Join us to find out what you’re really capable of.
A place for everyone
Buro Happold values individual's flexible approaches to working patterns as an important part of the way you work and achieve balance. We welcome applications from those who are seeking flexibility in their careers.
Our exceptional portfolio of projects is the result of the diversity of thought, identities, backgrounds and experiences that shape us. Appreciating each other’s differences is key, we want employees to feel they don’t have to mask elements of their identity to thrive.
We are working to change the lack of representation of marginalised groups in the built environment and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Embracing difference allows us to develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we could make to the application process to make it easier and more comfortable for you. Contact email@example.com so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.