Structural Revit / BIM Engineer - Mumbai
A unique opportunity has arisen in our Mumbai office for a Revit/BIM Engineer in our Structures team. This role will see you playing a significant role in the application of advanced Digital Design Technology on projects in India and around the world.
This role would suit candidates who appreciate the importance of Digital Technology for the future of the AEC industry, and are keen to develop a career in this area of structural engineering.
About BuroHappold in Mumbai...
With recent deliveries such as the Godrej BKC office building, Lodha World One Tower, Omkar 1973, and collaboration on international commissions like the Qatar Foundation Stadium, Battersea Power Station redevelopment, and Riyadh Metro Stations, our Mumbai office situates itself as a leading global design centre within BuroHappold, and truly emblematic of the economic and intellectual dynamism which continues to power India's success in a global context.
What will I be doing?
- Work on CAD and REVIT drawings.
- Using your structural engineering knowledge to speed up the drawing production in Revit.
- Develop, with the help of other team members and international teams, efficient ways of producing reinforcement drawings / Schedules and GA structural drawings
- Continuously strive for new technological development in the field of the Revit / Digital technology
- Coordination with Architects, MEP team members for clash detection
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team.
More about you…
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil / Structural engineering
- 2-7 years' of relevant experience, international experience is an advantage
- Experience using Revit Structures;
- Knowledge of Dynamo, Navisworks, will be added advantage
- Good English skills;
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant domestic standards;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving
- Some basic knowledge of the programming skills such as python or C#, will be an added advantage for the position.
What's in it for you?
- Play a significant role in the application, development, and continuous improvement of BIM technology for the structures discipline;
- Utilise the most advanced Digital Design tools in the industry, including Revit, Dynamo, and many more;
- Deliver a global portfolio of projects in collaboration with teams in Europe, UK, US, Middle East and Asia.
BuroHappold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. BuroHappold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.