Structural BIM Technician - Warsaw
We are seeking a skilled and collaborative Revit Technician to join our Structures team in Warsaw.
The successful applicant will have an ambition and appropriate platform of experience and skills to develop their career in BIM.
What's the role?
Structural Technicians provide CAD drafting and technician services to the structural engineering team on a wide range of projects using the latest CAD software and 3D modelling packages to accurately illustrate engineering design solutions. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of challenging and exciting projects.
- Drawing/detail production from Engineers sketches and from scratch using architectural drawings and or concepts
- Create 3D models based on architectural underlay
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programmes, whilst meeting commercial targets
- Assist in developing systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD system is used effectively
- Making sure that drawing production follows company standards
What skills do I bring?
- Relevant experience as a Structural Technician
- 3D skills and experience using Revit will be an advantage.
- Interest in BIM
- Fluent in Polish, good English skills
- Good communication skills, experience in dealing with other employees working as a member in project teams and delivering to external clients
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations with the confidence to question engineers regarding coordination of details
- Good computer and IT skills; use of Microsoft Office software essential
- Experience of working on a one to one basis and in team working situations
- Willingness to learn new skills and software plus attendance of upgrade training according to industry requirements
How will BuroHappold enhance my career?
In return, we can offer you an unrivalled opportunity to use some of the most advanced computational engineering technology in the industry to make our projects come to life, including Revit and Dynamo. Within a friendly and supportive environment, we are able to offer excellent development opportunities with both in-house and external training and support from expert technical professionals.
BuroHappold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. BuroHappold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.