Due to increased Departmental Scope, BuroHappold are seeking a Reporting Analyst to be based in the PMO department assisting the Urban Development team of a client project in the region.
The project is characterised by tight deadlines and this requires people comfortable in high pressured work environments, and ad-hoc requests means multi-tasking will be required.
The role will be to assist the Lead Scheduler with the following requirements;
- Be able to take information/data and visualise in various formats such as PowerPoint, Dashboards, Swim lanes and Gantt charts. The reports must be visually attractive and appealing to a wide audience
- Assisting the Lead Scheduler in creating visual work schedules to enable the wider team to manage the day to day tasks
- Assisting the Lead Scheduler with the collection and reporting of progress information by interfacing with the wider project stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in a project environment
- Major infrastructure or construction project experience will be viewed favourably
- Good artistic ability to visualise information to a wide-ranging audience
- IT Literacy
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and dashboards design is essential. Any web development and/or infographics experience will be viewed favourably albeit not essential. Candidates must have examples of their previous work to showcase their skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and ascertain crucial information in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
BuroHappold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. BuroHappold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.