ERP Systems Administrator
We are looking for an ERP Systems Administrator to take responsibility for maintaining the integrity of the Deltek Vision ERP systems, processes and Interfaces.
More about the role...
You will be responsible for the maintenance of Deltek Vision Planner System, a central business system being deployed throughout the organisation. Buro Happold will use Deltek Vision for everything from a project management perspective. This is a great opportunity to learn about engineering-architectural business development, and office systems in a friendly, professional, multicultural environment.
You will apply Deltek technical principles and concepts to perform system administration functions such as Interface support, report workflows and assistance for business users, system upgrades, deployments, troubleshooting user problems, and review of the operational status of the systems. You will support all interfaces between the Deltek Vision software and Agresso Business World/Sage CRM Business systems
In this role, while prior experience and qualifications relating to the Deltek systems is desirable, we are willing to provide training for the right individual with similar or equivalent Systems administration experience
This role will naturally be varied, but typical responsibilities are expected to comprise...
- Test and implement critical application configuration changes.
- Understand application unique environments and interfaces to development, test, and implement critical application updates.
- System configuration changes & product lifecycle management.
- Perform routine system maintenance including supporting the Planner interface, writing and scheduling workflows and reports.
- Create and maintain application documentation for audit process.
- Oversee Deltek security and access, including creating and maintaining user accounts in accordance with system governance processes.
- Maintain internal controls & Governance.
- Interact with vendors for service and support.
- Setup of BuroHappold companies into Deltek.
- Prepare statistical reports of system usage and other data necessary for system maintenance and audit purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor application and interfaces and resolve conflict issues
- Support end-users with all aspects of application functionality.
- Work with the central team to implement and refine transition processes and tools
More about you...
As an experienced ERP Administrator, it is expected that you can demonstrate the following...
- Experience of Deltek Vision System Administration
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Foundation of administration experience with Deltek Vision Software or a similar ERP Application
- Demonstrated written and oral English language skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude with good team working skills
- Have a good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to build good customer relationships
- Able to work under pressure and alongside employees from all levels of the business
- Working in a global, matrix managed business
- Engineering or professional services business background
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment
- Familiarity with accounting needs and processes.
- Knowledge of system administration concepts and demonstrated ability to define and implement best practices in support and management of application servers and databases.
- Client-service orientated with experience and understanding of business process and how they are managed via systems.
BuroHappold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. BuroHappold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.