IT Operations Lead - Mumbai
You will be responsible for supporting the ERP Systems Support Teams corporate enterprise revenue systems for global end-users. You will be a part of 2nd line support team following ITIL practices.
The team will be focused on delivery of 'business as usual' IT activities, managing the implementation and reporting of governance activities to ensure consistency in our IT service along with providing an escalation point for the IT Helpdesk team.
What is involved in the role?
- Ensure integrity of ERP/CRM system and databases. Ensure Revenue Assurance on daily basis based on the Revenue reconciliation reports. Analyse and resolve discrepancies in the systems.
- Resolving Incidents/Problem records.
- Analyse and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users. Assist internal customers in using systems efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives
- Provide enterprise wide support for one or more ERP applications, CRM, SharePoint, and all custom applications developed in-house.
- Provide timely technical support to users of applications. Advice, support and provide guidance in the use of ERP applications.
- Handling Global operational team and providing seamless support to end users across 11 countries.
- Maintains liaisons with business, technical staff, and extended support organizations for resolution of issues
What do I bring to the role?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems or a closely related field
- 5-8 years of increasingly responsible experience in an information technology environment. Demonstrated knowledge of systems analysis and information technology principles;
- Experience with reporting and analytic applications from the Technical support perspective (application support, end-user support, etc.);
- Customer service minded and solutions oriented;
- Ability to exercise substantial judgment and work with limited supervision. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize based on criticality
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on ERP/CRM and Microsoft SQL Server experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- ITIL v3 certified;
- Microsoft Sharepoint, Citrix, and ServiceNow experience a plus.
ERP Products : Deltek, Agresso, RDBMS - Databases : SQL Server, ITSM Tools : Service Now, Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UIpath, Scripting Languages: Powershell
We are able to offer an opportunity to work with a global consulting practice and progress your IT career with our friendly, collaborative team. Working with a variety of software packages and becoming involved in a range of IT support initiatives, we will encourage your personal and professional development in all areas of IT.
Buro Happold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals. We actively promote inclusivity to enable every individual to reach their full potential, the more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
We are working to change the lack of representation of minority groups in the built environment, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions through collaboration.