Graduate Structural Engineer - Warsaw
If you're ready to kick start your career as a consulting engineer, join our Structures team in Warsaw!
BuroHappold Engineering’s Warsaw team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects – including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake detailed structural engineering design
- Prepare technical schedules
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved
- Master Degree in Structural Engineering
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit and other relevant engineering software
- Good English & Polish skills, German would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Polish standards
- Well practiced communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving
What's in it for you:
- Work in a truly international and multidisciplinary environment, capitalising on BuroHappold’s extensive knowledge base
- Permanent employment contract and employee benefits (medical care, sport card etc)
- Excellent office location
We look forward to your application!
Sneak peak at our Warsaw office:
BuroHappold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. BuroHappold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.