We are currently searching for a Digital Consultant to join our consulting team in Riyadh
Buro Happold’s newly formed Digital Advisory team focuses on delivering technology and information transformation to clients to enhance their financial, environmental and social performance (the triple-bottom-line).
Our projects vary considerably; from defining the smart city technologies that will transform the resident, worker or visitor experience, to developing a sophisticated data-driven 3D model of a university campus to determine the most effective route to net zero carbon, to outlining the team, processes and policies required for our clients to manage data quickly and securely... However, all our projects have engineering or ‘real-world asset’ expertise at their core and it is that, with our relentless focus on the triple-bottom-line that makes us unique.
The team works across a range of consulting areas including strategy, business case development, program management, data, governance, solution development, innovation and change management. We are looking for consultants who want to collaborate with other offices, our experts in design, and technologists internally and externally to make a real-world difference.
What will you be doing…
- Conduct research and analysis of client needs, industry trends, and competitor strategies
- Supporting the team with project delivery as required
- Support the development of comprehensive digital strategies that align with client business goals and objectives
- Assist in client advise on the latest digital technologies and trends
- Present recommendations to key internal or external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that recommendations are fully integrated and aligned with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, and continuously enhance your knowledge and skills to remain a thought leader in the field
What will I need to be successful?
- Digital Strategy, innovation, transformation and/or relevant background.
- Experience with project management using methodologies e.g. MSP, Design-led thinking or others.
- Specific experience, content knowledge and practice in at least one of: digital innovation, digital strategy development, vision and roadmap development, business case development, digital procurement strategy and management, enterprise or IT architecture, operating models and organisation structure design, program advisory, governance, information management.
- Understanding of construction process and / or experience within built environment would be beneficial.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, IT, Business or other related field.
- Relevant digital or business (CA, ACA, MBA) professional qualification.
A place for everyone
Buro Happold values individual's flexible approaches to working patterns as an important part of the way you work and achieve balance. We welcome applications from those who are seeking flexibility in their careers.
Our exceptional portfolio of projects is the result of the diversity of thought, identities, backgrounds and experiences that shape us. Appreciating each other’s differences is key, we want employees to feel they don’t have to mask elements of their identity to thrive.
We are working to change the lack of representation of marginalised groups in the built environment and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Embracing difference allows us to develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we could make to the application process to make it easier and more comfortable for you. Contact email@example.com so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.