Civils 3D Technician, Mumbai
Pioneer / Establish Innovative Solutions
Be part of something big at Buro Happold; from helping shape entire cities to adapting infrastructure to deal with the climate emergency, a career at Buro Happold presents the chance to make a difference. With a world class reputation, our creativity and our people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities alike. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
From providing solutions to local infrastructure and utility needs, through to planning entire cities across the globe, be inspired when developing sustainable solutions to support growing populations with our cities team.
Based remotely initially and from our Mumbai office, this role sits within our Infrastructure Team, and involve the production and management of drawings, BIM models, calculations and technical reports for Infrastructure Engineering Design on a diverse range of exciting projects in India.
“ We are looking to recruit an experienced Civil3D Technician in our Mumbai/Hyderabad office who will be a key member of our Infrastructure group to work on projects in India and across the world.
This Will Encompass
- Working on the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, with technical inputs from numerous disciplines, including transport, energy, sustainability, and building engineers
- Assisting Project Lead/Discipline lead and identifying opportunities to grow and bring new skills into the team
- Preparing design drawings, clash detection reports, 3D Models and input for model reviews
We Are Looking For
- Ideally be in the range of 5-7 years’ experience range
- Demonstrating both the ability to work on multidisciplinary projects, collaborate with other disciplines as well as having excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of masterplan engineering (Roads, site grading, drainage, utilities, clash detection) from Concept to Construction stage
- Excellent knowledge of BIM tools and strategy
- A desire to show continuous quality improvement in our work
- Good IT skills including Civil 3D, Navisworks, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Middle East and/or UK would be an advantage
Buro Happold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals. We actively promote inclusivity to enable every individual to reach their full potential, the more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
We are working to change the lack of representation of minority groups in the built environment, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions through collaboration.